I am currently an assistant professor at Department of Mathematics at Bilkent University. I received my B.Sc. (2008) and M.Sc. (2010) from Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Bilkent University, and my Ph.D. (2015) from the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Queen’s University under the supervision of Professor Serdar Yuksel and Professor Tamas Linder. After completing my Ph.D., I worked as a postdoctoral researcher at UIUC Coordinated Science Laboratory under the supervision of Professor Tamer Basar and Professor Maxim Raginsky. I was an assistant professor at Department of Natural and Mathematical Sciences at Ozyegin University from July 2017 to January 2022.
- Control theory: stochastic control, decentralized control
- Game theory: mean-field games
- Machine learning: reinforcement learning
- Information theory: source coding, quantization
- Probability theory and its applications