If students cannot join your class, check the following:
- students are signing in correctly using the class link in SRS (see Bilkent Classes Are Now Password Protected)
- you have signed out of all previous Zoom accounts on all your devices (how to sign out);
- you have signed in to the correct Bilkent Zoom Account for your scheduled class room and time (check sign-in details on AIRS/BUSEL). If you have the correct account, your user name will be the same as the classroom name.
- the “Meeting ID” or “PMI” is the same as the “Zoom ID” in AIRS/BUSEL (set the Meeting ID/PMI).
- the meeting is not locked / the “waiting room” is not enabled (use the security features in the shield button)
If you can’t determine the problem, you may need to invite students by sending the Meeting ID and Password (or invitation URL) via email. You can find these using the information button in the current meeting:
If you can’t fix your problem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the details above:
- Classroom code (e.g., G234);
- Zoom ID (PMI/Meeting ID) of your classroom on AIRS/BUSEL (e.g., 345-234-4567);
- Zoom ID (PMI/Meeting ID) of active meeting window
- And, if possible, a screenshot of the meeting window / error message.