Before your video classes and meetings start, check that you:
- can access a quiet and (ideally) private room or space to work in where you will not be disturbed;
- have no window or bright light behind you;
- have a working computer (laptop, desktop, smartphone, tablet, etc.) with a microphone and a webcam and headphones and, if possible, a (preferably) wired internet connection (see Requirements and this FAQ on improving your Zoom experience);
- have downloaded and installed the zoom app/software (see Get Zoom);
- have all the other equipment/software you need for the class (e.g., notepaper and pen, open course Moodle website, Matlab, etc.);
- make sure your other phone/devices will not ring/notify you while in the class meeting.
When you’re ready, you can join your Zoom class via the SRS system: