Important! If you are having trouble signing in, please read the following notice carefully: Bilkent Zoom Classes Are Now Password Protected.
Before contacting support, please also check the following things:
- “Where are my students? Am I in the wrong place?”
- Check the Meeting ID by clicking the “i” information button. Is it the same as the “Zoom ID” in the current time and room in AIRS/BUSEL? (If not, stop the meeting, check the classroom sign-in details, sign out of Zoom, then sign in again or set the Meeting ID/PMI);
- Check that the Meeting is not locked / the waiting room is not enabled;
- “Nobody can hear/see me!” Check you have joined audio and started video;
If you can’t fix your problem, please email email@example.com stating the details above:
- Classroom code (e.g., G234);
- Zoom ID (PMI/Meeting ID) of your classroom on AIRS/BUSEL (e.g., 345-234-4567);
- Zoom ID (PMI/Meeting ID) of active meeting window
- And, if possible, a screenshot of the meeting window / error message.